We are so very grateful to be able to continue to provide a much needed escape during this time. Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff is very important to us. Please take a moment to review some of our updated safety protocols and guidelines for our spas. Thank you for helping to keep our staff and community healthy.
Important Safety Measures & Guidelines
- Before every shift, we screen and document employees for symptoms and signs of illness, including temperature checks.
- All Sego Lily Spa employees are required to certify they have not been in close contact with anyone who is/was COVID-19 positive to their knowledge.
- All Sego Lily Spa employees are required to have their temperature checked with a non-touch thermometer when they arrive to work. Any employee with a temperature of 100ºF or higher will be sent home.
- Employees will continue to follow strict sanitation policies before, during, and after each service and/or client interaction.
- For your safety and ours, Guests are required to wear masks upon arrival and throughout the duration of their reservation. There will be minor exceptions, which include facials and facial waxing.
- Guests should not enter if they currently have or experienced any of these symptoms within the last 14 days: fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle soreness, changes in taste or smell, or sore throat.
- Guests should observe physical distancing, cough/sneeze etiquette, and wash their hands often.
- Only the client receiving the service is permitted to enter. Additional guests, including children, will not be permitted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Social distancing will be enforced — with the exception of the service provider that a client is scheduled with.
- All clients will be asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to their reservation to allow time for an extended check-in. Check-in will include taking the client’s temperature with a non-touch thermometer. If the temperature is above 100ºF, we will ask the guest to reschedule.
- We will verbally screen clients upon arrival and inquire about the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain/headache
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish
- Known contact with a person confirmed positive for COVID-19
- We will make every effort to make payments touchless. The same card used to schedule the reservation should be physically shown to the Concierge at the time of checkout.
- Guests should leave all unnecessary personal belongings at home or in their vehicle
- We encourage clients to bring their own water bottles but will provide water upon request.
- We recommend that Guests refrain from touching the products on the shelves. If a Guest would like to try something, they may request a sample from our Reception Team
- Our properties use cleaning products and protocols that meet or exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) & CDC guidelines. These protocols are approved for the treatment of and are effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- We have added hand sanitizer to high-traffic areas for guests and employees.
- We have stanchions and floor markings to ensure physical distancing for guests and employees during check-in.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the Front Desk.
- We have increased the sanitizing frequency in the Lobby with an emphasis on all high touch surfaces